Ordering, Delivery & Medical Restrictions Information
Brighten the day of that special friend or family member at the University of Washington Medical Center with a delivery of a Gift Shop item that is sure to make them smile. The net proceeds of your purchase help the Service League support UWMC Patient Care Programs. “We provide the extras”!
• We accept Visa and Mastercard only.
• All on-line and phone sales are final. No returns, refunds or exchanges.
• The balloons and floral arrangements may be substituted due to availability and seasonal changes.
• Please make sure you provide us with the patient’s name and room number, if possible.
• Orders received by 12pm will be delivered the same day. Orders received after 12pm will be delivered the next day. We’re sorry, but no online orders will be delivered on weekends and holidays.
• If a patient is in surgery and has not been assigned a room, we will deliver the gift at the earliest opportunity after a room assignment has been made.
• If we are unable to locate the patient you will be notified either by email or phone.
• Deliveries are made to patients only. There is no service charge for deliveries.
If we receive an order that includes a restricted product such as a floral arrangement, we will contact you by email or phone to ask for an alternative choice.